Ososim is a global learning and technology company that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence, simulation and other techniques to bring learning to life and help individuals, teams and companies to perform at their best. Ososim’s products and services support learning, recruitment and assessment programmes.
Ososim is headquartered in Cambridge, England and operating globally. Ososim seeks to help organisations by providing on its own, or in collaboration with partners, tools and software which:
- Can be adapted quickly to reflect a changing environment;
- Empower, rather than constrain, the client and learners;
- Are robust, intuitive and easy to use;
- Encourage collaboration and a shared experience;
- Are relevant to the individual, team and organisation;
- Enable learning from failure as well as success; and
- Are impactful and deliver measurable value.
Ososim is led by a team of experienced, diverse and inquisitive people who are passionate about the impact that effective learning, enabled by technology, can have on individuals, companies and the community.
Ososim’s clients include global multi-nationals, leading business schools and non-profit organisations, such as BNP Paribas, Cisco, Deloitte, London Business School, the UK Government and the World Economic Forum.